"The Colemans were Scotch-Irish and came to America from North Ireland, settling in Charleston, South Carolina in the early 1700's. You can be proud of your Coleman ancestors. They were all fine, upright, courageous, brilliant. They were greatly loved and honored." ... Laura Kolb Coleman Kingsbery, (1884-1971)
Welcome to my family history blog! It's purpose is to network with other family researchers and share the results of my genealogy research. This is an on-going project and information contained on this blog are subject to revision. Comments and contributions of information are welcome and appreciated.
Thank you for visiting this site and come back soon.
Friday, March 20, 2009
Family of Jose Dolores Perez-Gomez
Family Group No.13
HUSBAND: Jose Dolores Perez-Gomez
Born: 1861, Bayamo, Santiago,Cuba
Died: 15 Oct 1931, San Pedro Sula, Honduras
Buried:Central City cemetery, San Pedro Sula, Honduras
Father: Santiago Perez
Born: Bayamo, Santiago, Cuba
Mother: Maria Antonia Gomez-Baez
Born: Dominican Republic
MILITARY SERVICE: Captain and aide to Generalisimo Gomez-Baez,Cuban Revolution
OCCUPATION: Railroadman,Planter, Cattleman, Businessman and mayor of the city of San Pedro Sula
MARRIAGE: San Pedro Sula, Honduras
WIFE: Paulina Follin
Born: 1864, San Pedro Sula, Honduras
Died: 5 Mar 1936, San Pedro Sula, Honduras
Buried: Central City cemetery, San Pedro Sula, Honduras
Father: Charles R. Follin
Born: 1836, Honduras
Mother: Maria Tomasa Bardales
1. Carlos Perez, b. Honduras
2. Alonso Perez, b. Honduras
3. Lisandro Perez, b.Honduras;d . 1945, New Orleans, LA.
4. Zoila America Perez, b. 26 May 1890, Honduras
5. Marie Antionette Perez, b. 1 Feb 1892,Honduras ;married John Allen Coleman.
6. Leonela Perez, b. Honduras
7. Josefa Dolores Perez, b.25 Apr 1897, Honduras; married Jose Maria Zepeda
8. Maria Angelina Perez, b. 24 Dec 1903, Honduras; married _____? Jeffre.
9.Celia Regina Perez, b. 26 Mar 1907, Honduras; married Robert Wilson Bonner.